Monday 26 October 2009

First one...

Welcome!

It's been a while since I've first thought of starting a blog about customer experience.

My initial idea was to create a blog in Polish, because this is where I lived and this was the place where I most often felt that customer service s****. Oh, sorry for this one. But this is a blog that originates in frustration, so occassionally some non-niceties may appear. Excuse...

Though I don't mean not to compliment great customer service, and in the future, may even thought of some little awards for you, customer-loving-or-faking it-companies (I don't care if they truly love us or not, as long as the service is good), primary goal of this blog is to create a space where we can work on improvement, and notice these spots where some little upgrade of service/products would help.

This blog will contain:
- general reflections on the customer service, worldwide but especially in the U.K.
- review of recent customer experiences (appealing, appeasing, all sorts)
- a bit of historical events: when particularly significant event is recalled.

Hence, here we start! Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment